Wholesale Air Conditioning can also arrange your installation online. Take the hassle out of trying to find a team to complete your Split System Installation, we can arrange one of our well trusted installers to complete the process to your satisfaction.
How it works?
- To add an installation package to your split system purchase, simply select the option when making your purchase.
- Once your air conditioner is dispatched, our local installation team will reach out to you to schedule a consultation or visit, if necessary or discuss the installation process, either over the phone by requesting some photos
Its that Simple !
What to expect with a back-to-back split system installation.
- You can expect your installation to be carried out by a licensed and insured professional.
- The outdoor unit will be positioned on a solid surface such as a polyslab, raised rubber feet, or PVC mounting blocks.
- The installer will connect the outdoor unit to the indoor unit using up to 3 meters of refrigeration pipe and interconnecting cables, and include a 1 length of pipe cover or trunking (2.4m).
- A weatherproof electrical isolator will be placed next to the outdoor unit.
- For systems ranging from 2.5kW to 5.0kW, they will connect it to an existing power circuit. Systems between 5kW to 9.5kW will require additional electrical circuit if there is no existing isolation switch.
ALL MAJOR CITY METRO AREAS
|2KW – 4.8KW = $699||5KW – 7.1KW = $799||7.5KW – 9.5KW = $899|
Prices listed are for single story residential homes , with good access.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR:
- Restricted access, sloped landscape properties or working at heights
- Appartments commercial sites
- 5kW units and above (requires dedicated electrical circuit)
- Non back to back installations
- Non Metro Locations
INSTALLATION EXTRAS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
|Description of additional extra||Cost inc. GST|
|Refrigerant/copper pipe and covers (over 3m) per metre||$50|
|Wall Brackets under 1.8 Metres||$99|
|Wall Brackets over 1.8 Metres , up to 3 metres maximum||$220|
|Roof mounted brackets||$277|
|Additional cable for electrical circuit (over 10m) per metre||$8/m|
|New 20amp RCBO electrical circuit (up to 10m)||$198|
|Additional wall penetrations||$50|
|Concrete Core Penetrations||$220|
|Decommission and disposal of old system||$65|
|Roof Penetration and Seals||$100|
|New Power Circuit||$198|
|Double Story Installation||$149|
See below for a typical back to back split system installation